A two-day course of study
9am to 5pm with hour for lunch.
You schedule your class any time that is
You bring a notebook and various
examples of chipped, cracked & broken
bisque or china you would like to work on.
The cost of the two-day course is $1,500.
A deposit of 10% (non-refundable) is
required to schedule your class the
balance (cashier's check) is due before instruction begins.
You are responsible for your own food, lodging, and transportation
Demonstration topics include:
· restoration ethics
· tools & equipment
· materials & supplies
· disassembling & cleaning previously "restored" porcelain
· reassembling broken porcelain
· stabilizing cracked porcelain
· filling chips, holes & cracks
· making new parts (fingers, teeth, etc.)
· color matching
· painting & sealing repairs (airbrush)
· making & repairing sleep-eye rockers
· setting eyes, both sleep and stationary
· proper body-stringing methods
· tips on starting your own restoration business